|Harrison House Bed & Breakfast, located in a historic home in downtown Naperville, is looking to hire a LIVE-IN Assistant Innkeeper. Must be available to work 15 hours per week (days and times are flexible).|
- assist in all aspects of the inn including reservations, breakfast service, housekeeping and laundry
- assist with phone calls, texting, and email correspondence
- ensure guest satisfaction including acting as a concierge and a resource for guests
- successful candidates will be outgoing, enjoy meeting new people, and have great phone skills
- must be a self-starter and be able to work quickly and efficiently under minimal supervision
- excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- available to work 15 hours per week, ideally during the hours of 7am - 12pm
- able to walk up and down stairs carrying heavy items
- accommodation in a private guest room with a bathroom (value of $1,183/month)
- all utilities, laundry and internet included as well as breakfast and snacks daily
- use of kitchen, living room, dining room, and wraparound porch
- off street parking
PLEASE NOTE: The only compensation for this position is room and board. You will not receive a paycheck. The value of the room and board equates to approximately $18.21 per hour when working 15 hours per week.
Please email your resume or work history to email@example.com and tell us about your qualifications and availability.