One of the body's most important needs is nutrition. Nowadays there are many prejudices about food. Some are ascribed harmful effects on the body, while others have medicinal properties.
Human needs are in the variety of nutrition, you can not categorically exclude any type of food from the diet. The main thing is to combine meals sensibly during the day, that is to keep a balanced diet.
The principles of healthy eating
What are the guidelines for preparing your body to observe a курсы по веб дизайну? The main principles that should underlie the food system are as follows:
- begin to eat only if you have a feeling of hunger
- it is better to increase the frequency of meals, but reduce the portion size
- pay attention to the quality of food, eat only fresh food
- Avoid food with artificial additives: dyes, flavorings, flavor enhancers, eat no more than once every three days
- food enriched with fibre should dominate in the diet: dried fruit, nuts, vegetables, unrefined cereals, and fruit
- Do not drink liquid immediately after the meal, it must take at least half an hour.
Following these rules of healthy nutrition, a person has one main goal, which is to strengthen and cleanse his organism.
It is not necessary to consider these recommendations as a diet for weight loss or as a recipe for recovery from any disease. These tips are for those who want to experience a feeling of lightness, leaving the table. For those who take care of their intestines and the entire digestive system in general. A healthy diet strengthens the immune system, supports the function of all organs and thus prolongs human life.
Menu for the week
When the final decision to switch to healthy nutrition is made, it is possible to pass to drawing up an individual menu of nutrition for a week. Why just for one week? It is difficult to foresee in advance what the circumstances of life will be, what will influence the appetite and taste.
Therefore, without looking far into the future, the most rational is to make a meal plan for seven days. Under the individual menu means the diet of a particular person, that is not necessarily all in a row to stick to a recommended list of products.
Everyone decides for himself what foods to eat for lunch or dinner. The main thing is not to forget that the use of food should be balanced by the principles of healthy eating.
An example of a healthy menu for the week
- Breakfast: light omelet, fruit salad with cream.
- Lunch: Cheese soup, spinach and mushroom salad.
- Dinner: Stewed vegetables, boiled chicken breast, bread, banana
- Breakfast: Muesli with milk, boiled egg, orange
- Lunch: Cream of mushroom soup, wholemeal bread, cottage cheese pudding
- Dinner: boiled rice with seafood and berry dessert
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, sandwich with butter, pear
- Lunch: cottage cheese casserole with dried apricots, vegetable salad with greens
- Dinner: vegetables baked with beef, bread, pineapple slices
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs, toast with jam
- Lunch: bean soup, low-fat cottage cheese with fruit pieces
- Dinner: country-style potatoes, boiled fish, bread with seeds, grapes
- Breakfast: wheat porridge, toast with butter, yoghurt with fruit pieces
- Lunch: baked cauliflower, bread, carrot salad, sour milk
- Dinner: macaroni and goulash, tomato salad with olive oil, peach
- Breakfast: yogurt with prunes and corn flakes,
- Lunch: Rice soup with meatballs, beet salad, wholemeal bread
- Dinner: potato casserole, green peas, ryazhenka
- Breakfast: cottage cheese with sour cream, fruit dessert
- Lunch: cabbage soup, turkey sandwich, apple
- Dinner: braised beans, steamed cutlet, pomegranate.
In addition to the main meals, during the day it is a good idea to add light snacks: fruit purees, nuts, crackers, cheeses, dried fruits, drinks, desserts. Such a carefully thought-out meal for a week will bring benefits and health to any body.