We understand that sometimes the best-laid plans may unexpectedly change. Due to our modest size, we are greatly affected by cancellations, therefore we ask you to read and agree to the following cancellation policy at the time you make your reservation:
- 100% of paid prepayments refundable, less a $25 per room credit card processing fee per room, with 14-day or more notice before arrival to cancel your reservation.
- 50% of expected stay amount will be charged for 8 to 13 day notice before arrival.
- Full amount of stay charged for 7 days or less notice, including "no shows", before your expected arrival date.
- For holidays, special events and multiple room bookings we require 30 days or more cancellation notice. If cancellations are made 30 days or more prior to scheduled arrival and/or event date, the deposit minus a $39 cancellation fee per room will be returned. We are so sorry but cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the arrival / event date, will be charged in full, regardless of the reason. (We highly recommend trip insurance such as Travelguard if you are worried about an unexpected emergency.). Many apologies, NO Exceptions.
- IMPORTANT: For any and all cancelations, it must be done by phone. It is up to the person making the cancellation to ensure they have received a cancellation confirmation email. If not, the reservation is still valid, the room(s) have been reserved for you, and the above fees will be incurred whether you stay or not.
To maintain a healthy and wholesome environment for our guests and to conserve our natural resources, we adhere to the following:
- Prepare breakfasts using the freshest, natural and organic ingredients.
- Recycle plastic bottles, aluminum cans, and paper products.
- Compost all food waste and yard clippings.
- Daily deep clean and disinfect with certified natural, organic, plant-based and guaranteed safe products along with steam cleaning.
- Do all laundry in-house to ensure only safe, non-toxic, hypoallergenic plant-based certified 'green' products are used.
- Maintain a pest-free environment with natural and organic plant-based products along with certified pure essential plant oils.
We do NOT use any foods containing GMO's (genetically modified), high fructose corn syrups, artificial colors or flavors, antibiotics, nitrates, nitrites, rBGH or rBST (growth hormones), or preservatives, or any toxic pesticides, herbicides, chlorine or petroleum. We continually strive to offer you a healthy, safe, and virtually toxic-free B&B!
Harrison House Bed & Breakfast Gift Certificates make great and thoughtful gifts!