We understand that sometimes the best-laid plans may unexpectedly change. Due to our modest size, we are greatly affected by cancellations, therefore we ask you to read and agree to the following cancellation policy at the time you make your reservation:
- If your plans change after your reservation is confirmed, there is a minimum 7-day advance notice prior to your reserved arrival date to cancel your reservation. With this advance notice, you will receive a full refund of your deposit less a $25 credit card cancellation fee, per room reserved. The $25 cancellation fee also applies to changes to your arrival/departure date that result in a shorter stay.
- Reservations canceled 1 to 6 days prior to your expected arrival date will be charged in full unless we are able to re-book the room(s) with another guest(s). We will make every effort to re-book your room(s). If we are able to rebook your room(s), you will either receive a refund, less the $25 cancellation fee, or a Gift Certificate credit towards a future stay - your choice. Many apologies but there is no refund on cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to your arrival day and time and "no shows".
To maintain a healthy and wholesome environment for our guests and to conserve our natural resources, we do the following:
- We use the freshest natural and organic ingredients to prepare breakfasts.
- We recycle plastic bottles and aluminum cans.
- We compost all food and yard clippings.
- We deep clean and disinfect daily with certified natural, organic, and safe products and a commercial steam cleaner.
- We do all laundry in-house to ensure only safe, non-toxic, hypoallergenic and green products are used.
- We maintain a pest-free environment by only using environmentally safe, non-toxic, natural and organic products.
We do NOT use any products containing GMO's (genetically modified) foods, high fructose corn syrups, artificial colors or flavors, antibiotics, nitrates, nitrites, rBGH or rBST (growth hormones), or preservatives, toxic pesticides, herbicides, chlorine or petroleum.
Harrison House Bed & Breakfast Gift Certificates make great and thoughtful gifts!