We understand that sometimes the best-laid plans may unexpectedly change. Due to our modest size, we are greatly affected by cancellations, therefore we ask you to read and agree to the following cancellation policy at the time you make your reservation:
- If your plans change after your reservation is confirmed, there is a minimum 7-day advance notice prior to your reserved arrival date to cancel your reservation. With this advance notice, you will receive a full refund of your deposit less a $25 credit card cancellation fee, per room reserved. The $25 cancellation fee also applies to changes to your arrival/departure date that result in a shorter stay.
- Reservations canceled 1 to 6 days prior to your expected arrival date will be charged in full unless we are able to re-book the room(s) with another guest(s). We will make every effort to re-book your room(s). If we are able to rebook your room(s), you will either receive a refund, less the $25 cancellation fee, or a Gift Certificate credit towards a future stay - your choice. Many apologies but there is no refund on cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to your arrival day and time and "no shows".
To maintain a healthy and wholesome environment for our guests and to conserve our natural resources, we stringently adhere to the following:
- Prepare breakfasts using the freshest, natural and organic ingredients.
- Recycle plastic bottles, aluminum cans, and paper products.
- Compost all food waste and yard clippings.
- Daily deep clean and disinfect with certified natural, organic, plant-based and guaranteed safe products along with steam cleaning.
- Do all laundry in-house to ensure only safe, non-toxic, hypoallergenic plant-based certified 'green' products are used.
- Maintain a pest-free environment with natural and organic plant-based products along with certified pure essential plant oils.
We do NOT use any foods containing GMO's (genetically modified), high fructose corn syrups, artificial colors or flavors, antibiotics, nitrates, nitrites, rBGH or rBST (growth hormones), or preservatives, or any toxic pesticides, herbicides, chlorine or petroleum. We offer you a healthy, safe, and toxic free B&B!
Harrison House Bed & Breakfast Gift Certificates make great and thoughtful gifts!